- Seals against corrosion and prevents moisture without bleeding
- Won’t leech into ejectors, cams or core pins to cause bleeding
- Exceptional water repelling qualities
- Increases short and long term protection
- Rapid flash time
- Maximum efficiency, minimum labor
- Reduces excess usage and waste
- Will not induce bleeding
- Contains no fillers, only pure active ingredients
- Easily removed by flushing
DAC-101 Moisture Guard is a distinctive formulation that was developed to maximize performance in short and long term moisture displacement and rust prevention situations. We are all well aware of the cost involved by rejected parts due to marking. This is typically caused by excess penetration of product into ejector pins, cams, and slides. DAC-101 Moisture Guard eliminates this problem entirely due to its rapid flash time, preventing running or dripping and therefore will not induce any kind of contamination due to leeching or bleeding. A light coating of DAC-101 Moisture Guard is all that is needed. Once applied it will remain active for extended periods of time.
Due to Moisture Guard’s unique formulation it can simply and easily be removed by flushing with DAC-103 Universal All Purpose Degreaser with no risk of contamination.
Moisture Guard displaces moisture and provides a coating of excellent film strength which protects molds from both short and long-term corrosion.
NFPA Hazardous Materials ID System