Why was ALL PURPOSE MOLD RELEASE developed?
ALL PURPOSE MOLD RELEASE MOLD RELEASE was developed as a mold release that is fully paintable and platable.
This non-silicone, fully paintable release contains lecithins, unlike some food grade silicone. The DAC All Purpose Mold Release principle is approved as a direct food additive. This universal mold release may safely be used on all thermoplastics, including polycarbonates, styrenes, acrylics, and other sensitive plastics used in urethane R.I.M. molding.
- Non-silicone and fully paintable
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Reduces chance of carryover & breaking off
- Will not transfer onto parts
- Fogging tip for an even coat
- Paintable and platable
- Lasting residual
If build –up occurs, flush with DAC-103 Universal All Purpose Degreaser
NFPA Hazardous Materials ID System