DAC Industries mold releases do not contain fillers. As a result, they do not transfer onto the molded part. Our mold releases also do not contain solvents that are going to create problems for molders. There is no need to worry about plastics breaking down from excessive solvents.
Eliminate problems such as:
–Whitening or discoloration of parts
–Transfer onto molded parts
You will instantly see more cycles per application.
For deep rib, core pin and difficult releasing areas, see our Heavy Duty Mold Release products. This selection of mold releases eliminates vacuum hydraulic effect and increases cycle times between sprays.
DAC Mold Release and Heavy Duty Mold Release Products:
- Won’t Transfer onto molded parts, eliminating smearing
- Will not attack any plastics
- Are designed to go on evenly, with a fog-like, even application.
- Non-Silicone and Fully Paintable
- Contains No Chlorinated Solvents
- Reduces Chance of Carry Over & Breaking Off
- Will Not Alter Electronic Signals
- All Temperature, Paintable Mold Release
- Non-toxic, Odorless
- Good for Temperatures Ranging from 60°F to 600°F
- Use Where Parts Must Be Painted, Hot-Stamped & Metallized
- Non-toxic and Biodegradable
- Safe On All Plastics