DAC Degreasers instantly lift oils from the pores of metals, as shown above. Oils are dispersed and evaporated off the metal surface.
Any chance of oil droplets or oil marks have been eliminated. Oils will not penetrate back into slides, cams or ejector pins with this highly effective, ion-based blended solvent degreaser.
To the right is an example of an ineffective degreaser. See how it simply pools on the metal surface and does not disperse the oils. Wiping away the pooled area smears the oil back into the fine pores of the metal surface.
Get optimum cleaning capabilities with DAC Industries Degreasers. We offer a range of degreasers to meet the changing criteria of your molding needs. Each DAC degreaser will:
Instantly lifts oils from the pores of metal
Disperse oils off the metal surface
Eliminate any worry of penetrating into slides, cams and ejector pins
Stop contamination marks and oil droplets from appearing
Leave your mold surface completely clean
Choose a degreaser to fit your environmental and molding concerns. Contact a technical representative if you have any questions.
- Excellent Choice for small cavities and environments where small areas of metal need to be degreased
- Finer Mist Spray with Adjustable Nozzle
- ‘lon’ Degreaser with Controlled Evaporation
- Low VOCs Make this a Good Choice for Environments Where Ventilation is a Concern
- Rapid Cleaning Capabilities to Remove
Overnight Rust Inhibitors
- Good Degreaser to Accommodate Cleaning
of Brakes & Engine Blocks Prior to Assembly
- Rapid Evaporation Eliminates Bleeding Out
of Ejectors, lifters of cams
- Good on Large Cavity Molds for Easier Flushing
- Similar to DAC-103 Universal, Except
with a Wetter, Stronger Spray and
Lower Flammability Characteristics
- Effective for Removal of Body Oils
- Most Aggressive Degreaser We Have
- Best Choice for Environments with
no Chloride Restrictions
- Controlled Evaporation in Hot or Cold Molds
- Ion Disbursement Capabilities