All DAC Rust Inhibitors have the ideal characteristics any molder will value for efficient molding. Our rust inhibitors: For you PVC molders, choose from our rust inhibitors with added acid vapor neutralizer capability. The mold surface is protected from exposure to PVC vapors and rust is prevented.
– Prevent rust and corrosion, and repel moisture.
– Have a thin, dry film that sets up quickly and is easily removed.
– Do not contain fillers and do not run.
– Mold off easily, with no part contamination.
These characteristics prevent additional molding problems, such as bleeding, leeching, galling and binding. Our rust inhibitors will remain on the mold 2 days, 2 months or 2 years from now. The color coverage indicator option of Dry Film Rust Preventative allows you to see exactly where you have sprayed.
All DAC Rust Inhibitors have the ideal characteristics any molder will value for efficient molding. Our rust inhibitors:
For you PVC molders, choose from our rust inhibitors with added acid vapor neutralizer capability. The mold surface is protected from exposure to PVC vapors and rust is prevented.
DAC Rust Inhibitors and Red Grease #2
Work Together with Complete Compatibility
Use DAC Industries’ Red Grease for optimum product compatibility. Red Grease does not break down when used as the sole lubricant with DAC Rust Inhibitors.
– There is no deterioration of the grease.
– No melting away occurs.
– Viscosity and tackiness remain the same with the rust inhibitors and grease working together.
No leeching, bleeding or premature galling will occur when molding with Red Grease and DAC Rust Inhibitors together. The Rust Inhibitors will not penetrate back into the slides, cams or ejector pins. Save Time & Labor, Reduce Scrap, Improve Part Quality and Increase Efficiency with these Products!
- Seals against Moisture with Superior Film Strength
- Will not Induce Bleeding
- Displaces Moisture and Prevents Corrosion
- Semi– Transparent Coverage
- White color indicator
- Wire EDM
- Die casting mold release
- Semi-permanent shell
– Dry rust inhibitor to which no dust or dirt will cling
– Long term storage
– Shipping over seas
– Salty environments
– Storage open to the elements
– Welding surface protection
- Rust inhibitor
- Acid vapor neutralizer
- White color indicator
- Seals against moisture
- Superior film strength
- Easy removal with degreaser
White Triple Coat is the choice for use as a neutralizing rust inhibitor when you are dealing with acidic gases and you want to be able to visually see where you have sprayed. We have a white color indictor mixed into the formula.
White Triple Coat will not cross contaminate with your lubricants, so it will not bleed or create witness marks.
- Will not leech, Run, Or Bleed
- Nicely Fogs for Evenly Coated Molds
- Semi-Transparent Coverage
- Helps Eliminate Pitting that Results from the Electrolysis Effect Between Molds
- Inhibits the Formation of Corrosion Between Molds
- Destroys strong acid vapors on contact
- Superior corrosion and rust inhibitor
- Heavy duty acid vapor neutralizer
- One step (neutralizer and rust inhibitor)
- Displaces moisture
- Easy to remove