Why was PAINTABLE MOLD RELEASE developed?
Paintable Mold Release was developed to provide you with a multi-temperature paintable mold release that will not attack plastic or smear onto parts being molded. It also leaves you with a worry free finish.
Paintable Mold Release works efficiently on both hot and cold molds. It is CFC free and free of chlorinated solvents. It will impart a smooth dry film, which is biodegradable and non-toxic. It can be used where parts will be painted, not stamped, metalized or otherwise decorated.
- Will not alter electronic signals
- All temperature, paintable mold release
- Semi-dry formula to prevent transfer onto parts
- This solvent free mold release eliminates the breakdown of plastics
- Provides you with coverage up to 600′F temperatures
- Food accepted
If build-up occurs, flush with DAC-103 Universal All Purpose Degreaser.
NFPA Hazardous Materials ID System