DAC Industries’ Heavy Duty Mold Release products function like the mold release line, with the addition of fluorocarbons for increased film strength and longevity.
Use DAC High Performance Heavy Duty Mold Releases for:
– Deep Rib
– Core Pin
– Difficult Releasing Areas
Heavy Duty Mold Releases eliminate problematic vacuum hydraulic effect. Get more cycles between sprays.
- Contains Fluorocarbons, for a Higher Level of Film Strength
- Safe for All Plastics
- Good Degreaser to Accommodate Cleaning
of Brakes & Engine Blocks Prior to Assembly
- Eliminates Vacuum Hydraulic Effect
and Any Releasing Problems
- Great Choice for Textured Surfaces, Deep Ribs and High Temperatures.
- Excellent for Eliminating Surface Friction
- Good for Zinc Die-casting Operations
- Excellent for eliminating wear
- Outstanding on soft material
- Aluminum and P20 material
- Performs at a wide variety of temperatures up to 1300F
- Will not shrink, expand, or chip off
- Lasts up to 150,000 parts
- Easily removed or reapplied
- Coefficient of .026 to .030